4.00 AM - Avanged Sevenfold







F 
There comes a  
Am 
day when we all
Bb 
find out for ourselves
That
F 
once we have the  
Am 
words to say,
There’s  
Bb 
no one left to tell
F 
I 
C/E 
kno
Eb5 
w why you’re running
D5 
away.
D5 
It’s four in the
C5 
morning, you go
Bb5 
t one more
Eb5 
chance to die
D5 
Like 
beautiful
C5 
stories the greates
Bb5 
t 
chapt
Eb5 
ers flew right by
F 
There comes a  
Am 
day when we all
Bb 
find out for ourselves
F 
That once we have the  
Am 
words to say, there’s
Bb 
no one left to tell
D5 
It’s four in the
C5 
morning, you go
Bb5 
t one more
Eb5 
chance to die
D5 
Like 
beautiful
C5 
stories the greates
Bb5 
t 
chapt
Eb5 
ers flew right by
F 
There comes a  
Am 
day when we all
Bb 
find out for ourselves
F 
That once we have the  
Am 
words to say, there’s
Bb 
no one left to tell
Bb 
In 
many
F5 
ways I guess I’l
Gm 
l 
nev
F5 
er let  
C/E 
you 
go
Bb 
I’m 
close
F5 
behind but I’m a lot mor
Gm 
e roomier t
F5 
han 
m
C/E 
ost
D5 
I took my
A5 
second 
chance
D5 
, just enjoy t
A5 
he dance,  
F 
and found  
C 
out 
who
Dm 
we 
are
Let’s  
F 
find 
C 
out what we  
Dm 
are,
C 
never 
leave
Dm 
asking 
why.
D5 
It’s four in the
C5 
morning, you go
Bb5 
t one more
Eb5 
chance to die
D5 
Like 
beautiful
C5 
stories the greates
Bb5 
t 
chapt
Eb5 
ers flew right by
F 
There comes a  
Am 
day when we all
Bb 
find out for ourselves
F 
That once we have the  
Am 
words to say, there’s
Bb 
no one left to tell
F 
I 
C/E 
kno
Eb5 
w why you’re running aw
F 
ay
C/E 
. 
I
Eb5 
know why you’re running away.

No comments:

Post a Comment